HouseOfHit.com ( “HouseOfHit.com”, “us”, “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy while we offer a high quality experience, interactive and personalized.
Information We Collect – We collect various types of information when you use our services, including:
Information provided by you:
- To use our website, mobile applications and other online services;
- information about computers and equipment used to access our services;
- information about their online activities and interests;
- information on how you respond to communications;
- information on the location of your mobile device based on the site of nearby WiFi networks or prior consent, information accessible through the GPS (location functionality) of your device; and
- information about you that is available from public or commercial sources.
How We Use the Information
- to provide products and services, administer contests and customize the content of our services;
- for research purposes;
- to communicate with you on matters related to your account; know him; send or deliver ads,
- offers, or other content based on your interests; resolve conflicts;
- to improve our services, maintain, and troubleshoot them.
With third parties, including service providers that process information on our behalf, to facilitate transactions and provide services, with our affiliates. To promote advertising based on their interests.
In association with a transfer of a business or related assets; when there is a legal obligation to disclose information; or to protect our legal rights, public or others.
You can delete or update your account information related to any of our services page account information for that service.
You can indicate your preferences for marketing communications at the Center Newsletter Members of our services.
You can change your preferences “No trace” (Do Not Track) section Advertising based on interests of the entire policy.
We use reasonable security measures to protect your information.
Our services are not intended for children under 13.
We are not responsible for any third party product or service that you access through our services.
By using social media platforms, applications or tools that allow options such as audio content or video (sometimes known as “plugins”), or other options that are operated or offered by other companies (sometimes called “third parties”).
These are integrated into our services or allow you to connect to our services; we may collect information from such third parties. See the privacy settings of the social media platforms or third-party options that you use to manage how information is shared.
To forward an article or any other information to a friend using our services, you will be asked to provide the name and email address of your friend.
We may collect statistics on which articles are forwarded. We do not sell, rent, or do marketing with information about friends who forwards articles or information, and use the names of their friends and email addresses only to forward articles or other information based on your request.
Passive Data Collection: Like other companies that offer online services, our service providers and we may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use our services or interact with us.
Our service providers and other businesses that provide services to us may collect information about you from publicly available sources (e.g., social media platforms) and resources available in the market.
Once you have agreed to the collection of such information, it is possible to set this consent by managing preferences Location services through setting up your mobile device.
We can also deduce its location from other information you provide or collect information passively, such as known WiFi networks nearby location.
For clarifications, message us through the Contact Us page.
This website is not related to the rapper “Hit-Boy”.